I am thrilled to be hosting a giveaway of a beautiful book by Doorposts, titled, Beauty in The Heart: A Study of Godly Beauty for Young Women.”
It is not often that one comes across a study book that will be life-transforming for girls (aged 10+), and equally as meaningful and perspective-changing for their mothers!
Doorposts appropriately explains that this book will help you, no matter how old you are, to understand beauty by learning “what God says about beauty in the midst of beauty-obsessed world.”
Beauty In The Heart covers questions such as:
- What does the Bible say about beauty?
- What does it say about the attitudes that God values in a young woman’s heart?
- What actions are characteristic in the life of a truly beautiful woman?
- What attitudes and actions detract from, or even render disgusting, a woman’s physical beauty?
At the same time, the book will help you to learn how to study the Bible, cultivating tools and methods to assist you in continuing to study God’s Word on your own.
My daughter who is 12 years old, has been getting so much out of Beauty in the Heart, and I have literally witnessed her focus shift in a far greater measure onto investing in her inner beauty and God given qualities, rather than being a self-conscious pre-teen. It has been a gift to her soul!
Beauty In The Heart Studies Include:
- Beauty in Submission
- Beauty in the Heart
- Beauty in Trusting God
- Beauty in Humility
- Beauty in Modesty
- Beauty in Serving
- Beauty without Discretion
- Beauty under Pressure
- Beauty in the Gates
Even though this study is written primarily for young women, there is a study track titled, “Alternate Questions for Young Men.” Young Men also need wisdom to discern between true and false beauty in their relationships and as they consider marriage.
All that to say, this is an incredible investment in the lives of our young ones, and what a joy it is for me to be able to offer you the chance to win one of these books for your very own home!
Simply pop in your email below and you’ll receive 10 entries into the draw PLUS a FREE eBook for Moms as a bonus gift to you!
Purchase as a gift for yourself and a friend 🙂
Latest posts by womenabiding (see all)
- 3 Reasons I Am Cautious To Tell People I’m From Israel - March 15, 2017
- 3 Aspects of Obedience You Can Expect From Children - February 22, 2017
- 3 Phrases You Use But Need To Change - February 8, 2017